Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order 2005 any non-automatic fire fighting equipment should be identified with an appropriate sign. The signs should be positioned and designed in accordance with BS EN ISO 722 to ensure maximum levels of comprehension.
Material Options Explained
Below is a more detailed description of the materials this particular safety sign is available in. Helping you decide which sign option is most suitable for your application.
1. Rigid Plastic: Lightweight, gloss white PVC with high impact strength. Suitable for both internal and external safety signs. Easily drilled for wall fixing.
2. Self-Adhesive Vinyl: A high gloss, flexible PVC vinyl with self-adhesive backing. Suitable for applying to most smooth, dry and clean surfaces. Ideally suited for internal signs.
3. Photoluminescent Rigid Plastic: 1.2mm Rigid PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
4. Photoluminescent Self Adhesive: Flexible PVC with photoluminescent (glow in the dark) pigmentation. Afterglow properties exceed PSPA Class C grade, as measured to DIN 6751, provides razor sharp definition in blackout conditions.
8. Rigid Plastic with Self Adhesive Back: Rigid PVC provides a durable finish, whilst a high tack self-adhesive backing removes the need for drilling, screwing or additional adhesive fixings. Also referred to as Quick-Fix signs.
Miscellaneous Products / Materials
Any product outside of our standard choice of material/size range starts with a 5. This may include items such as rolls of tape, sign frames, floor graphics or banners. Below you can find a more detailed description of the miscellaneous material options available for this sign design.
5. PVC Banner: Flame resistant 440GSM PVC banner for indoor or outdoor applications. Digitally printed for eye-catching displays.
5. Brass / Aluminium Effect: A 2-Ply 1.5mm Rigid PVC Laminate with brushed aluminium or brass effect surface. Heat-resistant and robust to withstand the toughest environments
Fire Alarm Call Point Symbol
- Brand: Sign Manufacturer
- Product Code: 9
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: 11017B, 11017C, 11017U, 21017B, 21017C, 21017U, 31017C, 31017U, 41017C, 41017U, 81017C, 81017U, 59701, 59104, 59105, Fire, Alarm, Photolum, Fire, Alarm, Rigid, Plastic, SAV, Stickers, Label, Self, Adhesive, Vinyl, Photoluminescent, Ultra, Bright, Glow, in, the, Dark, Quick, Fix, Deluxe, Brass, Aluminium, Roll, of, 100, Eco-Friendly, Eco, Friendly, Environmentally, Recyclable